Leb-Spy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hizbullah Attacks March 14, Says Declaration is Tantamount to U.S. Membership I.D.

Go down

Hizbullah Attacks March 14, Says Declaration is Tantamount to U.S. Membership I.D. Empty Hizbullah Attacks March 14, Says Declaration is Tantamount to U.S. Membership I.D.

Post by Admin Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:39 am

Hizbullah has attacked the pro-government ruling March 14 coalition, saying its latest declaration was tantamount to a U.S. membership I.D.
"The language that prevailed over the political declaration is tantamount to a membership in the American scheme in the region and blatantly consolidated its (majority's) bias position under (the helm) of American options," Hizbullah said in a statement Saturday.

The statement cited talk about "two different views in the world, impaired memory …, calls for revenge …, calls for rebellion against Damascus …, and clear accusations that the resistance works for foreign interests, regarding Israel as a regional power rather than enemy and putting it in the same category as Iran."

Hizbullah's comments came in response to March 14's "first political declaration" that was announced by the alliance on the third anniversary of the Cedar Revolution.

The declaration called on the rival political parties to put differences aside and work hand-in-hand to build a strong, independent and sovereign Lebanon.

But Hizbullah did not read it this way.

"We had hoped that the political declaration was positive and worked for extending a hand … rather than rejecting the other and claiming purity for themselves," said the statement.

"He who extends a hand to the other (party) should believe in the other (party) so together we can work to build the state," Hizbullah said.

Beirut, 16 Mar 08, 08:30
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-03-03

https://leb-spy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down